
My pants don't fit. :-(
I have very valid excuses:
1. Baby
2. Move
3. Food is yummy. (especially something called Killer Brownies!)
I don't want to buy a new wardrobe (well I can't afford one & love mine) but I haven't been able to find the motivation to do anything about this situation. I saw this quote the other day...
I have very valid excuses:
1. Baby
2. Move
3. Food is yummy. (especially something called Killer Brownies!)
I don't want to buy a new wardrobe (well I can't afford one & love mine) but I haven't been able to find the motivation to do anything about this situation. I saw this quote the other day...
"You will never be the person you can be if pressure, tension and discipline are taken out of your life." James G. Bilkey
and it made me think that I should give myself some pressure, tension, and therefore discipline by committing to a goal on my blog. {cringe} I also realized that my 13 year anniversary is in 5 weeks...soooo my goal is to be able to wear "my pants" on my date with Darin in 5 weeks. I'm not doing anything crazy - just eat right and exercise, blah, blah, blah kind of stuff....and I'll keep you posted on Mondays. Feel free to join in my challenge and I'll keep you motivated too.
PS - I'd LOVE some support in my journey and promise a handcrafted gift to my most loyal supporters!
Yay for goals & clothes that weren't purchased for an "in-between stage"!!! (gearing myself up;-)
10 comments:
I'm counting my calories. Works for me so I can Have killer Brownies if I plan
Also I use calorie counter by fat secret on my smart phone. Down 6 lbs since last Monday by just eating less calories than I burn. I keep hearing in my head That nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. But skinny seems forever away .
Good luck to you! I have no success stories but I hear your wardrobe is worth whatever it takes!! I'm cheering for you.
Sarah,
I love your blog! You are so stinkin' cute and funny. I always think there is something to say too about why your body doesn't want to respond after you have stretched and tightened 5 times in 7 years (ok, that was me...but you are about the same.) I agree whole heartedly that the pressure, tension, discipline can be what refines and defines us. I also have come to learn that I can't wait for happiness to come to me or assume I will be happy when I weigh the certain magical number. I think hard work and discipline 90% and relax and enjoy 10% is a good formula, and in the mean time, love what you've got. You are a rockstar and look beautiful.
Cassie
What a great idea! Honestly, that's the only way I can stay on my exercise routines and eating better...being held accountable to someone else. That's what is great about posting your progress every Monday. You have always been such a great example to me and once again, you are motivating me! Good luck and you will get into those pants in no time!! ;0)
*SIGH* I am SUCH a follower. :/ Haha! Yaaay! Sarah! I'm so excited to copy you, again. Teehee- I had a baby, I moved, and food IS good (even good company sometimes- like when your husband works 4 nights in a row and you just have the munchies). But no more! I'm counting calories with CalorieCount on my iPhone and since last week, I'm down 2 lbs :) Oh- and Chalene and I are buds again!
Hmmmm...maybe I'll blog on Mondays too- or would that be too much copying? ;)
I'm so glad you're posting again! Can't wait to keep up with you, your goals, and your family!
Love the idea!! I have been trying really hard to eat healthy but it seems brownies and cake follow me everywhere i go!! I'll check back next monday and hopefully you'll have the cure to saying no to treats. hahaah
girls in our ward just completed "the biggest loser", Hilliard ward version. Have fun acheiving your goal and more power to you!! (by the way, my recipe for brownie that includes sea salt, coffee powder-pero powder for me- and dark chocolate is worth getting new clothes for..)
YAY Sarah!! I just Skyped with you and you definitely can't have far to go to get into your favorite jeans / pants again. You already looking amazing but I totally understand the desire to want to be yourself again. I'm excited to follow . . . seeking my own inspiration! I love you and I'm so proud of you as always.
I'm in the same boat- my summer clothes didn't fit so well when I pulled them out of storage. Sooo...let's get together for some booty busting workouts now that yooooou're baaaaaack!
Post a Comment