Thursday, June 23, 2011

After much debate...

This cute little boy...



became this handsome young man...

I can't get over how grown-up he looks. I'd say he aged 2 years in a matter of minutes. We're loving the change, even though I teared up as soon as the clippers hit his head. No, not his first hair cut but yes, his first big-boy cut.


Without any debate this beautiful little girl...


decided to donate her hair to 'Locks of Love' and she still looks like a beautiful little girl. Maybe a tad older and more stylish too!



Amazing what a new haircut can do!


PS - in case you're wondering, Allie wants her hair to her knees and Scarlett says she's growing hers out too. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're SO cute! I can't believe how much older they look with just a haircut. I guess it's the same as people suddenly looking smarter with glasses. lol

Shannon Sundberg said...

They look so cute! Your family just looks so happy and so lovable. We love all of you.

Jill said...

I LOVE their haircuts! They look so much older and so CUTE! How sweet of Kate to donate her hair- I would love to do that, only I don't think anyone would want it. Haha!