Saw this on MSNBC and thought it was an excellent article on what our church is doing to help those in need and what they have been counseling us to do for years.
SARAH!!! Oh, how fun to find you! I'm guessing you must know Jamie? She's the only one I can think of that lives in Columbus. I can't tell you how often I have wondered what you and Mae and Ryan are up to. Do you keep in touch with them? I have a link to Jenni's blog on mine.
I can't wait to take a peek at your blog to see what you're up to. It only took a second, though, to see that you are as gorgeous as ever. And how is your brother.....Travis....right? Man, he's probably all grown up, but it seems he should be 18.
Thanks for taking the time to reconnect. All the best to you!!
1 comment:
SARAH!!! Oh, how fun to find you! I'm guessing you must know Jamie? She's the only one I can think of that lives in Columbus. I can't tell you how often I have wondered what you and Mae and Ryan are up to. Do you keep in touch with them? I have a link to Jenni's blog on mine.
I can't wait to take a peek at your blog to see what you're up to. It only took a second, though, to see that you are as gorgeous as ever. And how is your brother.....Travis....right? Man, he's probably all grown up, but it seems he should be 18.
Thanks for taking the time to reconnect. All the best to you!!
Post a Comment