Are you having a sweet dance party this weekend without us?? You know you wish we were there for Paul to do his famous 'Lamb dance'! :) We thought about you guys a LOT on our cruise. We missed you being there
Sarah- I heard you're having a birthday soon and so glad ALL of my family (except for me!) gets to help celebrate! Hope you have a virtual BALL-I"ll be thinking of you and wish you a fantastic year ahead!
Oh my heavens, I don't know why, but that had me rolling on the floor! Maybe because the thought of Darin actually dancing like that brings me to tears!
Ooh so that explains why y'all weren't here for the variety show huh? Y'all were out dancing while we were having our ANNUAL VARIETY SHOW!!!....bunch of skums....
12 comments:
Still considering showing up solo. But only if Darin can promise to do that dance again.
Wow, I didn't realize you guys were such good dancers!!
Are you having a sweet dance party this weekend without us?? You know you wish we were there for Paul to do his famous 'Lamb dance'! :)
We thought about you guys a LOT on our cruise. We missed you being there
I just saw your evite. That looks SOOOOO fun!!!
I love that sweet gold arm bracelet. Darin's shirt is hot too. I love jibjab. =)Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas.
Sarah- I heard you're having a birthday soon and so glad ALL of my family (except for me!) gets to help celebrate! Hope you have a virtual BALL-I"ll be thinking of you and wish you a fantastic year ahead!
That was AWESOME. =) You guys are too cute! I am so sad we can't come! Do an extra cha cha cha for me!
I could not stop laughing....That is very funny. I didnt know yall were such great dancers
Oh my heavens, I don't know why, but that had me rolling on the floor! Maybe because the thought of Darin actually dancing like that brings me to tears!
That was Sweeeet!
Ooh so that explains why y'all weren't here for the variety show huh? Y'all were out dancing while we were having our ANNUAL VARIETY SHOW!!!....bunch of skums....
Happy, Happy Birthday!
I left you a message earlier, but I thought I'd leave one for you here too!
Love you and hope your 27th birthday was wonderful, and that there was a huge chocolate cake involved!
Post a Comment