










(Kate's in the middle.)



The only video I added was Allie's piano recital, it's a short video but she did a great job. When we arrived for the recital I asked Allie where her book was. Her face said it all! She had forgotten it at home. I turned to Darin (he's the one that usually helps her w/ piano since he plays and I don't), he said it's not a big deal because she had memorized the song. I was impressed. I listened to her play and never realized she wasn't using the book! LOL See if you can catch who the "composer" is...she had to think of it off-hand. ;)



The only video I added was Allie's piano recital, it's a short video but she did a great job. When we arrived for the recital I asked Allie where her book was. Her face said it all! She had forgotten it at home. I turned to Darin (he's the one that usually helps her w/ piano since he plays and I don't), he said it's not a big deal because she had memorized the song. I was impressed. I listened to her play and never realized she wasn't using the book! LOL See if you can catch who the "composer" is...she had to think of it off-hand. ;)

11 comments:
Allie you did such a great job! I just love being your teacher. And I can tell that you are a beautiful dancer as well!
I loved seeing the pictures and videos. Roman is such a doll, but you can see "Hand Full" written all over his face :) It's so much fun to see what you guys are up to.
Allie is doing so well with the piano - what does she practice on? They are lovely dancers as well. Oh the fun you get to have with the girls!
The girls look sooo adorable doing ballet! Too cute! I'm very impressed, they're so talented. I couldn't get the video to play, it kept freezing up, but I'll try again next time. I love the picture of the two of them in their ballerina outfits. Kate's looking very grown up these days, what pretty girls you have!
I love the composer to Allie's song!! That is too funny. . .she is pretty quick! Your kids are so adorable. Miss you guys! How is the house coming along???
What a great job!!! The girls look so beautiful in their ballet outfits and I can't believe how well Allie did WITHOUT her book. Unbelievable! I'm so proud of them. I love y'all so much and miss y'all. I'll talk to you soon.
I wish I had my own studio to have recitals like this - they are so fun!! Next time you need to have me watch Roman I'm sorry I would have warned you had I known LOL!! Your girls are so cute and such great dancers!! Glad you guys had a good Christmas too - looks like lots of fun!
Heidi and I are checking out your blog tonight. Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun and very busy with everything. Allie did a great job on her recital! We miss you. Cute pictures! Happy New Year. We need to catch up, I don't know what happened with the cell phones getting cut off earlier this week. Hope all is well.
Love,
Heidi and Shannon
Look at those girls! Natural performers! {Probably from Darin's genes, I'm guessing.} Hee hee!
Allie thinking on her feet is too funny! I was laughing out loud! Such a cutie.
P.S. Love that rascally pic of Roman in between the girls' pics at the recital. So funny!
I love dance recitals! I was so proud when Mckinley had her first. I am impressed with Darin's piano skills. None of my kids are going to luck out in that department because both Jason and I are clueless. I love the OHIO picture too cute!
I was also going to post a while ago about your birthday! How creative and fun. Oh and Happy Belated Birthday!
Kellie
Good job Allie! Isn't it so much fun to see your kids do such great things? Maybe because I am the most musically challenged person out there, but I just LOVE watching little kids play instruments. Great job again!
Post a Comment