Monday, December 22, 2008

B-day Part II

On Saturday (my actual b-day) we went down to Marietta to visit some dear friends, the Rehl family. Many other families from our ward made the trek down too. I'm always amazed by the wonderful women, mothers, I'm surrounded by. We had a lovely visit and as we were leaving realized that NOT ONCE did we have a crying child (aside from wee babes) or tattling...all day! It was nice to enjoy adult conversation (why does that sound iffy?)...I mean it was nice to talk to other adults and to eat great food.

Thank you so much Austin and Wendy for having us over!













3 comments:

Laurie said...

SO.MUCH.FUN

Miss you all so much!

Holly Wilcox said...

Great idea for a party! I'm glad you had so many people who were daring enough to go dancing!
Happy Birthday!!! Isn't Wendy's house beautiful? Where in the world did she get that enormous tree?

The Morris Family said...

How fun!! Got your cute Christmas card today & your family is so cute dang cute!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas...P.S. I need your address so I can send you a card.