Roman and his cuz, Ethan. They are only like 6 weeks apart. Love those two!!! Roman wants to thank Ethan for giving him a ride.

"Gaga" as Ethan calls her and Baby London. We all took turns "wearing her" because she is THE cutest accessory ever.

My brother David (Roman's hero of the trip!)

Cousins Galore... 25 Grandkids that my folks have, crazy huh?!

Hero David again..with Ethan and Roman.
Charlotte (#3), Marianne (#9), Me (#4), Jill (#6), Rachel (#11), Kellie (David's wife, #8)
Allie & Brynn

David the Baby Whisperer. Magic.

Kate, Lia, Olivia - inseperable..I'm jealous. I always wished I had a bunch of girl cousins my age. Oh well....I got 8 sisters instead, poor me! ;-)

Papa & Roman watching The Cowboys!

Me and the girls at my elementary school!
Me and the girls with my BFF Julie. She is now a teacher at the elementary school that we thought we ruled! I don't know if that's good or bad karma for Julie. hehe

My mom and dad with Kelly (#10!) and her beautiful baby London on her blessing day. It was so beautiful and I'm so glad I got to be there for it. Kelly is a wonderful mother!
Me and my Beautiful Mama.

Me and Jill (#6) Looooovvveeeee Her!
Left to Right
Jill's girl Brynn, 1 day older than my boy Roman, who is 6 weeks older than Marianne's boy Ethan and Travis' girl Aaliyah!!! They do not like being forced to sit on the couch and take a picture. PS - They are much cuter in person...sorry they were so grumpy in this pic.












4 comments:
wow.....i'm pretty sure you have the most beautiful family i've ever seen! i only dreamed of having sisters and instead i got 4 brothers! i bet you girls have WAYYYY too much fun when you get together!! Are you sure you and Jill aren't twins?? :)
i'm so so so so so so so sad that i missed out on all the fun!!!! i can't wait to see everyone in may. we better have plenty of girl time while i'm there!
Looks like fun! You and your sisters are all so beautiful!
What is the deal with you and all of your sisters inheriting the best genes in the world?? Gorgeousness everywhere!! What a fun trip. Cute, cute kids everywhere. Fabulous jumpsuit. Bummer if you need to use the bathroom in that thing. :-)
Post a Comment