Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Travis!

Happy Birthday Travis! I miss you more than ever and think about you every day! We celebrated your birthday today at a park that I would have taken you and the kids to. You can see the Sierra Nevada mountains from there. It was so cold (well 40 degrees!) and a storm was coming in so the balloons went up and away so quickly that I'm quite certain they made it to Heaven for your party there.

Much love and many happy memories when I think of you!

Can't wait to see you again, love you, Sarah











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Travis!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful thing to do for his birthday. I hope your memories of him have only grown sharper as time has passed.

Todd and Ashley said...

Sarah, what a sweet post. And what a special way to think of him on his day. You are an amazing woman!!!

Laurie said...

What a sweet way to celebrate his birthday.