Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Probably Going to Regret this...

Every year my family does a "Sellers Variety Show"..we joke that we don't have talent but we have "variety" so we do some pretty funny things. We rarely makes it to Texas for "the show" so we often send a video. As I was looking over some old files I came across this one. I don't know what happened to the last part of it but I think it's pretty funny. haha (It's a spoof of Sandra Lee from Semi-Homemade on the Food Network...the only show I like on that network. :-)

Merry Christmas! Now go out and embarrass yourself on your blog for me..heck after Bell's this is nothin' right?!

10 comments:

Gazdik Family said...

So funny, but the best thing is....
I got to hear your voice!!! In your Ohio kitchen of all places. Made me miss you so, so dang much.
By the way, you sound and look good enough to be on the Food Channel with no touch ups. I could just picture Darin behind the camera mouthing "no, no, no knife in the microwave."!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious even the 14th time!!! LOVE YOU!

Jill said...

LOVE. IT. Except- post the rest of it! I want to watch it all the way through. Again. :)

Sara said...

Sarah you are hilarious!!! Thanks for posting. This gave me a good laugh. Miss you guys. Hope your doing well:)

Rachel H said...

That is AWESOME. You did it without cracking up, which i would totaly do!!

OneMooreFamily said...

Fabulous . . . again and again and again!

Keaton walked in as I pulled up your blog and said, "Is that you?" When I gave him a funny look he said, "Or someone that looks just like you?!" "Noooo! It's Aunt Sarah!" Thanks for the compliment Keaton!

Thanks to you for the smiles!

cheeks said...

sandra.....you're hilarious!!

kiki comin said...

how on earth did you do that without laughing? you really ARE talented!:)

Laurie said...

Oh Sarah, that was even better than I expected!

I LOVE how long it took Sandra to open up that cupcake container! It's not just cooking that's challenging!

That was a great start to my day :-)

Juli Chan said...

yes, how could you keep such a serious face during this thing? It was sooo funny, thanks:)