I know you're hoping to see me with a bib and eyepatch....but here's what I'm really looking like. I know it could be MUCH worse and I really can't complain. Thanks SO MUCH for all the LOVE!!!
Okay, you were right~ it just looks like Botox! No lines or wrinkles and you can't really tell when you're not smiling. You're so brave to post pictures~someday you'll look back at this experience and be glad you took them, cause it'll be hard to remember! I'm praying it won't last long, for your sake :)
I love you~ and you're still gorgeous! But you already know that ;)
Aww, thanks Jill. I think it's hilarious that I really thought there was progress until I uploaded that picture from last week...guess I look the same. hehe
Isn't this just crazy! K the first pic I can hardly tell and probably wouldn't notice when you just have a straight face, I'm sure you have found out now that we probably smile and make expressions on our face a lot more than we think. Your eye doesn't look too droopy though so that's good. Glad you posted pics! Hope it goes away soon, but until then tell Darin that you need lots of shopping therapy and milk it for all it's worth!
You are amazing!! And gorgeous! No bell's palsy can take that away from you. I'm so impressed with your positive attitude and humor throughout all of this. way to go!
i agree with jill and donette that it really isn't noticeable when you don't smile and you still look gorgeous! although, it kind of reminds me of sewing with nancy. ;) remember mama watching that show? lol anyway, enjoy your new collection of bendy straws and, like donette said, milk it for all it's worth. :) love you!!!
It's not bad at all! You look like you got an excellent numb job from the dentist. ;) You're gorgeous half smile or whole. I agree. You'll be glad you documented this.
Sarah you are hot no matter what, seriously. I have two friends who have this and they are way worse. Sorry if that sounded bad but you will pull through this. You are so amazing through the bumps in the road. I agree with the other comments, you can only tell when you smile. You are in our prayers.
Oh, you're just as cute as I thought you'd be! I see that some people have made reference to Botox, and I can't help but wonder if your "Bell's" is just a cover-up. Botox-gone-bad? Lol! :-)
Only Sarah Lunt can make Bell's Palsy look good! Mark made a patient look like that once after giving her an injection of lidocaine. Let us know of your updates.
15 comments:
Okay, you were right~ it just looks like Botox! No lines or wrinkles and you can't really tell when you're not smiling. You're so brave to post pictures~someday you'll look back at this experience and be glad you took them, cause it'll be hard to remember! I'm praying it won't last long, for your sake :)
I love you~ and you're still gorgeous! But you already know that ;)
Oh- and I LOVE your hair!
Aww, thanks Jill. I think it's hilarious that I really thought there was progress until I uploaded that picture from last week...guess I look the same. hehe
Isn't this just crazy! K the first pic I can hardly tell and probably wouldn't notice when you just have a straight face, I'm sure you have found out now that we probably smile and make expressions on our face a lot more than we think. Your eye doesn't look too droopy though so that's good. Glad you posted pics! Hope it goes away soon, but until then tell Darin that you need lots of shopping therapy and milk it for all it's worth!
You are amazing!! And gorgeous! No bell's palsy can take that away from you. I'm so impressed with your positive attitude and humor throughout all of this. way to go!
i agree with jill and donette that it really isn't noticeable when you don't smile and you still look gorgeous! although, it kind of reminds me of sewing with nancy. ;) remember mama watching that show? lol anyway, enjoy your new collection of bendy straws and, like donette said, milk it for all it's worth. :) love you!!!
Still beautiful! I can't see anything different in the first photo.
I think you are so beautiful. Your strength just shines for all to see. We love ya.
It's not bad at all! You look like you got an excellent numb job from the dentist. ;) You're gorgeous half smile or whole. I agree. You'll be glad you documented this.
Sarah you are hot no matter what, seriously. I have two friends who have this and they are way worse. Sorry if that sounded bad but you will pull through this. You are so amazing through the bumps in the road. I agree with the other comments, you can only tell when you smile. You are in our prayers.
Oh, you're just as cute as I thought you'd be! I see that some people have made reference to Botox, and I can't help but wonder if your "Bell's" is just a cover-up. Botox-gone-bad? Lol! :-)
Sarah, you still look beautiful. I agree that it looks like you just left the dentist's office. Ah, isn't life interesting!
Only Sarah Lunt can make Bell's Palsy look good! Mark made a patient look like that once after giving her an injection of lidocaine. Let us know of your updates.
Thank you for posting you picture! I really needed to smile this morning! Only you of coarse would still be stunning with half your face frozen!
BAHAHAHAH!!! I mean.....you poor thing you!!! lol
p.s. you look uber skinny!! keep it up!! :)
Post a Comment