Friday, January 23, 2009

Theme Song for 2009

Who doesn't love some Chunky?!


9 comments:

Melissa said...

That was too cute! Where in the world did you find that song? You have some precious kids--all good dancers too. =)

Sara said...

Allie and Kate are so cute in their little tu-tu's. And Roman sure is growing! Love his curls!

Lisa said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! You have way too much time on your hands!!! I loved it!

Laurie said...

That was GREAT! Laughing the whole time. Cohen LOVED it too! He was laughing and dancing along. Your kids are too cute!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

That's the best music video I've seen in a long time! I bet MTV would love to get their hands on it. ;) The kids are so adorable and getting so big! Love and miss y'all tons!

Todd and Ashley said...

LOVE the video clip. Your kids are so cute. You are very creative to put that together with the fun music.

Katherine said...

That is too cute!! I especially love the saxaphone playing by Roman. LOL. Miss you guys!

Ashlee said...

That song's from Madagascar 2 (I'm sure you know that) but that is one of mine & Jeff's new favorite movies! Your video is hilarious!

Donette said...

That was awesome and inspiring! I need to take more videos of my kids! Such a great memory! Tyler's parents put together some little videos when he was little and it's so fun for my kids to watch - keep up the good work superwoman!