First on the agenda was a "day at the salon"; it was the first time the girls had been to one. It was a big hit! I'm sure the stylists thought I was a goof for taking so many pictures. lol
Before:
Then we headed up to the mall for another little treat. Allie has told every friend and stranger for WEEKS that she was getting this done. We don't know how this whole idea started but with her enthusiasm we couldn't tell her no. And btw, she's still VERY happy that she did it. There were a few tears but passing a mirror has never been THIS much FUN!
More Fun....
On Monday Darin called me from school with a little surprise....,
Him: "Do you want to go to Celine Dion tonight? Someone at school gave me free tickets."
Me: "Are you kidding? Of course!...but do you want to go?"
Him: "No, not with me! With Sarah Walton?"
Me: "I didn't think you would go to Celine but yes I would love to have a date with Sarah W."
Sarah and I had a good laugh because her husband didn't want to go either. It reminded us of the movie, "How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days". We thought about buying our men some shirts. lol


Thanks Sarah W for such a fun night! I'm really glad I wasn't sitting all by myself when Celine belted out "All By Myself". LOL








5 comments:
Cute, cute girls! Taylor asks me EVERY week, "Did it hurt when you got your ears pierced?" She so badly wants to wear earrings but still hasn't overcome the hurdle of a NEEDLE coming at you to make a HOLE in your ears. Brave Allie! (Because to be honest, it would take a lot for me to get them done if I didn't already have pierced ears.)
I love Celine! I made Jason go in Vegas a couple of years ago and he admitted that he actually liked it!
We are excited to come over to Columbus! It will be fun to see your family! Your kids are so grown up.
Kellie
Oh yah! How fun and cute for Allie. I love little girls with pierced ears. She must have been very brave! K I'm really jealous of your concert date! I have been wanting to go to her show ever since she was playing in Vegas! I bet it was lots of fun.
you have such cute girls! and wasn't celine's voice amazing..other things about the show a little crazy, but her voice is unbelievable!:)
Wow, Allie's so grown up! I can't wait to have those kinds of fun days with my kids. You're such a fun mom. (They looked fabulous by the way.) And I can't believe you got to see Celine Dion! What a fun date!
Post a Comment