1. Darin took each of the girls to an OSU game. They were VERY excited and have repeatedly told us how fun it was...but Darin says they were ready to come home about a quarter into the game.

2. The girls started their dance classes - so cute! I think I'm as excited about it as they are. I'm so sad that I didn't get a picture of Kate but I will this week!

3. Roman! What's not fun about him?! Even his Grandma was impressed with what a good, happy baby he is. I LOVED the surprise and smile on his face when I went in to get him from his bed this morning. He kept hugging me all day! It's LOOOVVVVEEEE...
So these days he is into EVERYTHING. He pushed the box of diapers over to the couch and climbed up onto it and then onto the couch this afternoon. Super. He loves to play ball, clap, and he still drools like crazy.

So these days he is into EVERYTHING. He pushed the box of diapers over to the couch and climbed up onto it and then onto the couch this afternoon. Super. He loves to play ball, clap, and he still drools like crazy.
Not-so-fun happenings...
1. Hurricane Ike hit the area of Texas where my family lives. They were very blessed to only suffer minor damage if any to their homes. Most are still without power and so they did have to evacuate. BTW, How many hurricanes do I have to pray for before you people will evacuate to MY house???!!!! Geeezzzz.
This is one of my fav pics from the hurricane, come to think of it..this is my ONLY favorite picture from the effects of the hurricane. True story, happened in West Orange.
2. Hurricane Ike made his way up to Ohio while we were gone and did some serious damage to the power lines. Luckily our home was not affected but there was no school for several days.
3. Nope, that's it. And 'they'(whoever that is) say bad things happen in three's!
1. Hurricane Ike hit the area of Texas where my family lives. They were very blessed to only suffer minor damage if any to their homes. Most are still without power and so they did have to evacuate. BTW, How many hurricanes do I have to pray for before you people will evacuate to MY house???!!!! Geeezzzz.
This is one of my fav pics from the hurricane, come to think of it..this is my ONLY favorite picture from the effects of the hurricane. True story, happened in West Orange.

2. Hurricane Ike made his way up to Ohio while we were gone and did some serious damage to the power lines. Luckily our home was not affected but there was no school for several days.
3. Nope, that's it. And 'they'(whoever that is) say bad things happen in three's!
9 comments:
Your kids are getting so big & Ali looks so cute in her ballet outfit. I can't wait for Peyton to start dance...How were the ortho practices? You starting to narrow it down?
Northern California huh? we lived in Monterey and LOVED IT! We also lived south of Tucson and didn't love that so much but never been a fan of the desert haha. But Tucson does have a great mall!
and love the updated!!! especially the daddy daughter games!
how fun for Darin and the girls. I can't believe they wanted to go. Your girls are definitely well rounded. We're taking Grant to his first BYU game next month. BYU is playing TCU in Fort Worth. We're so excited. The fish picture is hilarious. Glad your family made it through the storm well. Good luck on finding a practice. Jared and Kim are in California and love it! Will Darin have to take new boards? Jared had to take a new boards to get licensed in California
Yah you're finally home for a bit! Always nice to come home to your own bed. We miss you guys! Today while I was heading into Walmart Brady asked me where Roman was? So cute! Just out of the blue! I hate that we live so far away! Well someday when we are all rich and can live anywhere we please I guess. Glad your family is safe - I have been wondering if they are ok.
Sarah:
It has been way too long. I would love to hear how your trip was to California. What did you think? I am also glad to hear that your family was ok. Let's try to talk soooooooon! We love you and miss you guys!
I really miss those Buckeye games! I can't believe the girls lasted through the entire game, pretty impressive! Being a new Texan and all, Hurrican Ike was pretty big news here. I'm so glad your family wasn't too affected by the hurricane...there were many people who lost everything. I did like that fish picture though!
That fish picture is so silly! Poor fishes--never knew what hit them. "I keep swimming and swimming and I don't get anywhere! Maybe if I scream for help..."
Hey Urban Fitness Aerobics Buddy! That picture of the fish is hilarious! I love blog so I can get to know people better!
My blog is taunya-ian.blogpsot.com
See you at the gym!
Taunya Whipple
Post a Comment