Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If you knew my brother...



I can't believe it's been six months since my brother Travis passed away. I started this blog to capture the memories of him. If you knew him or spent any time with him, please join us in capturing his life. http://travisrsellers.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love you! I'm always only a phone call away.

Schmid Family said...

Sarah, the pictures of the kids are adorable. They are getting so big. I love Roman's hair. As fas as Chas goes for the most part he is a mama's boy. But when John gets home from work he wants nothing to do with me. He is a handful. But worth all of the work.

Melissa said...

What a great idea. I know his kids will love having this to look back on so they will know what an incredible guy their dad was.