Thursday, March 27, 2008

Quick Update...

This week is busy but I wanted to quickly update the blog. So here are a few highs and lows...

Highs:
1. Easter!!! Oh how Easter means so much this year. It was a beautiful day. The message of Easter is pure hope and just what I needed! I'm so grateful to know that Jesus lives. We had THE most talented singer in church on Sunday...I'll just say that he is the Mormon version of Josh Groban!!! I've never heard a voice like that and it was so perfect for our Sacrament Meeting.
2. Friends--I think I have a very unique talent for making friends. I have somehow been blessed with the most uplifting, talented, supportive, caring, and thoughtful people on the planet. Really, rather than being a marriage match-maker, people should hire me to be a friendship match-maker...so far I'm my only client but wow, great job!
3. The Girls--Kate is 4 today and Allie will be 6 on Saturday!!! I'll update the blog on Sunday w/ our b-day festivities. It's been lotsa fun so far!

Lows:
1. Darin has boards and has to study lots...he won't be finished with the exams until May! The tests are every two weeks. Crazy? Yes, yes it is.
2. Where is the spring?!!! Take a look at our Easter egg hunt...yes, we are completely bundled up with hats, coats, and gloves!
3. The lowest low is that the doctor thinks Roman has asthma. I have to give him breathing treatments about 6 times a day but he is such a trooper about it. He just sits there smiling at me and kicking his feet. We are praying that Roman will outgrow this. I know there are far greater trials in terms of health, but it's so hard to see your little one suffer at all.

Well, thank you all again for your love and support. We are taking things a day at a time but overall we are at peace.

Love,
Sarah and gang

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY SHOULD ADD SOME HIGHS AND LOWS TO MY BLOG. I AGREE THAT SOMETIMES OUR BLOGS CAN BE UNREALISTICALLY "PERFECT"

I AGREE ABOUT EASTER AND IT BEING COLD! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WEAR COATS ON EASTER!

Melissa said...

Hey Sara,

I always check your blog through Jill's. I hope that's ok. I have enjoyed getting to see your beautiful family and wonderful tribute to Travis. Of all the blogs, I cry everytime I read it while laughing. I think your Travis-isms are great. I had a nice visit with your mom last night. I was go glad to get to talk to her. I have been thinking of all of you so much lately. I hope you know I love all of you and each of you have been in my prayers. You can check out our blog too if you want. www.tullisfamily.blogspot.com

Melissa Ann

Faith W said...

Sara,

Love the slide show, your kids are so precious. Our Henry got diagnosed with asthma at about Roman's age and I remember the chest colds and breathing treatments --- that hum of the nebulizer. Good news is Henry has now outgrown it. He still needs a treatment every once in a blue moon if he gets a bad cold that goes to his chest, but he is doing great. Hope that the same happens to little Roman too. Hugs!

kiki comin said...

Lincoln was diagnosed with the same thing when he was a baby. Those treatments worked like a charm! Your week sounds so busy!:)

Sarah Lunt said...

Thanks Kiki and Faith, your boys sure looks healthy now! I think he's actually getting better which is a big relief.

Brian Adair Fam said...

Poor Roman! It is so hard seeing your children hurting, but I can tell from your description of Roman, that it's not slowing him down at all. He's such a sweet, happy boy. I love all of the pictures of your adorable kids!!

The Teeples said...

Hey Sarah,
I am so sorry to hear about Roman's health issue. My Dad had Asthma when he was little and did eventually outgrow it. So that does happen. I will hoping that for you too.
Always thinking of you. Let me know if you need anything.

Heather :)

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

Hey Lunt Family!! Sara your kids are getting so big and your little boy is so cute!! How are things going? Hopefully great. I have been intouch with Cari so we have been updating each other on everything. I finally made a blog, but still working on it. I am trying to figure out how to do the video so my pictures are not crazy everywhere. Anyway, the blog is jenniferhadley.blogspot.com. If I keep writing I would take up your whole page! Tell Darin and the girls we said Hello!!