Poor little Roman! That is awful. He sure is a cutie, as well as your girls.
Have you seen Anna's new little baby yet? She is in town for the baby blessing so I got a chance to photograph her. There are a couple pics on my blog of the two of them if you haven't seen her yet.
your kids are too cute! I'm glad little Roman is such trooper with his treatments...my nephew did that and he was NOT a fan! We always felt so bad for those long 8 minutes to pass!
I just wanted to tell you how much i appreciated your words today...you are such a strong person and i know you've helped others (including myself) by sharing your testimony and experience. --jami--
Sarah, oh my gosh I haven't been on your blog in almost a month. I have missed so much. First off, I am so sorry about the passing of your brother. That is the worst thing anyone can go through I am sure. I just can't even imagine. You are so strong in your faith and testimony I just feel your strong spirit when I read your blog. You are so amazing, I just want to tell you how much you mean to me. I am so happy to have you as such an amazing friend. You are wonderful. Second, your pictures of Roman and the girls are adorable. You guys looked like you had a fun Easter. It looked cold too, but that was the same for us here in Utah. It was too early for Easter this year. I am sorry I haven't been in touch lately. We just get so busy in our lives, it's nuts. But we do love you and your are in our prayers. We still haven't decided where we are going for school yet. WE will let you know very soon I am sure.
Love the pictures! Sorry we missed it- Katherine and Olivia will have to call tomorrow. Sorry Roman has to go through that! When Ella was a baby I had to give her breathing treatments, and Olivia and Travis- all in a row! lol Looking back it was kind of funny how crazy it was! You're such a good mom to do it on schedule! Love ya!
Happy Birthday to the girls! I am sad to hear about Roman's asthma. What a little trouper. We finally got our web cam hooked up and Heidi is dying to call Allie and Kate on it. Let's try to get them talking on Sunday in between Conference sessions or something. We miss you guys so much. Heidi is literally counting down the days until summer break because she knows that is when the Lunts are coming. I have a quick funny story to tell you. Yesterday I picked my friend up from the airport, named Sarah. The whole time Thomas and Jane thought it was going to be you. As we were waiting on the curb, this beautiful, stylish blonde in a cute hat was standing there waiting for a ride and Thomas was adamant that I he had found you and we just drove right by. When I looked at the girl he was talking about, I put it all together. Anyway, we would all love a visit! Hope all is going well. We sure think about you lots and lots!
6 comments:
Poor little Roman! That is awful. He sure is a cutie, as well as your girls.
Have you seen Anna's new little baby yet? She is in town for the baby blessing so I got a chance to photograph her. There are a couple pics on my blog of the two of them if you haven't seen her yet.
SO ADORABLE! I LOVE THEIR BRIGHT PURPLE DRESSES!
your kids are too cute! I'm glad little Roman is such trooper with his treatments...my nephew did that and he was NOT a fan! We always felt so bad for those long 8 minutes to pass!
I just wanted to tell you how much i appreciated your words today...you are such a strong person and i know you've helped others (including myself) by sharing your testimony and experience. --jami--
Sarah, oh my gosh I haven't been on your blog in almost a month. I have missed so much. First off, I am so sorry about the passing of your brother. That is the worst thing anyone can go through I am sure. I just can't even imagine. You are so strong in your faith and testimony I just feel your strong spirit when I read your blog. You are so amazing, I just want to tell you how much you mean to me. I am so happy to have you as such an amazing friend. You are wonderful.
Second, your pictures of Roman and the girls are adorable. You guys looked like you had a fun Easter. It looked cold too, but that was the same for us here in Utah. It was too early for Easter this year.
I am sorry I haven't been in touch lately. We just get so busy in our lives, it's nuts. But we do love you and your are in our prayers.
We still haven't decided where we are going for school yet. WE will let you know very soon I am sure.
Love the pictures! Sorry we missed it- Katherine and Olivia will have to call tomorrow. Sorry Roman has to go through that! When Ella was a baby I had to give her breathing treatments, and Olivia and Travis- all in a row! lol Looking back it was kind of funny how crazy it was! You're such a good mom to do it on schedule! Love ya!
Happy Birthday to the girls! I am sad to hear about Roman's asthma. What a little trouper. We finally got our web cam hooked up and Heidi is dying to call Allie and Kate on it. Let's try to get them talking on Sunday in between Conference sessions or something. We miss you guys so much. Heidi is literally counting down the days until summer break because she knows that is when the Lunts are coming. I have a quick funny story to tell you. Yesterday I picked my friend up from the airport, named Sarah. The whole time Thomas and Jane thought it was going to be you. As we were waiting on the curb, this beautiful, stylish blonde in a cute hat was standing there waiting for a ride and Thomas was adamant that I he had found you and we just drove right by. When I looked at the girl he was talking about, I put it all together. Anyway, we would all love a visit! Hope all is going well. We sure think about you lots and lots!
Post a Comment