I'm sure everyone has heard the announcement that our family is increasing yet again. I never knew when I named this blog "luntfamilyoffive" that we would have five kids. Roman was just born when I started the blog as a way to keep in touch with family, and I surely did not have five kids on my mind. I guess the Lord had other plans and the joke was already on me! We are super excited about this change but we realize this means a permanent zip code change to Crazyville!
I was very scared to put my body through pregnancy again and spent many hours in prayer asking whether or not we should take this road. When the answer was most assuredly, "Yes!", I was geared up for the TERRIBLE pregnancies I was accustomed to but something amazing happened....nothing. After a few doctor's appointments and ultrasounds I was reassured that I was indeed pregnant and the baby was fine...I just happened to not get sick this time. I've always been told that you get more sick as you get older and with each pregnancy so every day I would tell Darin how worried I was and he would say, "How about you stop worrying and just be thankful for this blessing?" That was easier said than done, now that I'm out of the first trimester I can breathe a sigh of relief and fully thank the Lord for this miracle! I know it's no guarantee that the rest of the pregnancy will be this easy but I'll take it!
This road isn't for everyone but I sure love a good party and am grateful that the Lord is blessing us with one 24/7! The baby is due April 17th - Roman says he wants a brother but we're just praying for a healthy baby.

8 comments:
You inspire me! Love following your family. I'm so happy you felt so much better this time around!
Congrats that is so exciting!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!! You know what I always say "you make perfect angels so why not have more?!" hahah i'm so excited it's crazy to think another baby in your family, can't wait to meet him or her!
Yea! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Jason and I are due April 15th. Crazy.
Just found your blog and love it! You have the cutest little family! Following along! xo.
Megan
www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com
So, SOO, SOOOOO happy for you!
Congrats!!
Don't think this is strange, but somehow I feel like we're kindred spirits that never got to really hang out...especially now that I'm in Texas and everyone knows you!
Yay for your cute family!!! xo
I'm so happy for you!! And especially glad you are out of your 1st trimester and felt great. I hope everything goes perfectly for the rest of your pregnancy. Congrats to you all!
Post a Comment