Saturday, July 14, 2012

Utah Trip Post #1


My favorite place to be for the 4th of July is Utah County.  Not only is it fun to spend time with all of Darin's family, but there are also so many family activities that it's hard to find time to sleep.  It will take me a few days to update the blog with all the activities we did - I'm overwhelmed by the number of pictures alone!

We went to the Riverwoods to play in the spray park and go to the Provo Beach Resort - a fun place to play arcade games, walk the ropes course, and see local celebrities...


















I still need to update with pics from Hiking the "Y", the 4th of July, and our trip to the cabin, and seeing friends.  It was a fun-filled two weeks and we miss everyone already.

4 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

2 weeks in Provo! I'm jealous.
Nie nie too, man y'all rocked in Utah.
Please tell me you had cafe rio, cocoa bean, or in n out.

Kayla Robinson said...

Wow that is so much fun! I wish we could of been there like the last time y'all went, was it for the 4th of july again? I remember we went and saw the hot air balloons...anyways love y'all!

Allyson said...

Sarah! I have met half of your family/cousins...you name it! You are famous in this state!

P.S. I still wish you wouldn't have moved so quickly after we moved in. I have a feeling we would have really gotten along.:)

xoxo

Anita said...

looks like a fun trip so far! we love provo beach resort. :)