Saturday, September 17, 2011

Motivate Me Monday Starts on Saturday...

   I've been thinking a lot about stepping away from the computer for a while.  I'm completely embarrassed at how much time I can easily waste here.  It seems that once you check Facebook and Pinterest and Email and Weather and News Headlines, the day is half gone.  While it is necessary for me to check email - school emails, church emails, etc...everything else is just for leisure. 

   So...I've decided to go on a 1 week media fast.  I thought I'd better share this so I have some accountability - if you see me posting on FB, liking a status, or pinning away on Pinterest, you'll know I failed...eeekkkk!  So there you have it.  I'm excited to see what I can accomplish this week without the constant lure of the computer.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite finds on Pinterest this week...


Source: nymag.com via Sarah on Pinterest

- Oscar de la Renta s/s 2012....love, love, love.


- Adorable dress/skirt I'd love to make for my girls!


- wow, I NEED a party like this!!!


- My inspiration for the week.

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I'm kinda glad right now I'm not crafty because I hear pintetest is a black hole.
Good job! Way to fast.
loved your loves a whole lot

Ashley said...

I hear you! You could easily loose hours on pintrest.

Anita said...

I cant agree more. I turned off my facebook a while back. it really was the greatest decision, however I cannot give up blogging. :)