She is so much fun and seriously loves to play catch with Dad (her main guy these days) and she loves to play soccer. Ya, she's totally a mini-me. Bwhahahaha. Her birthday is only a couple of weeks away and I just can't stand it.
I've been a slacker in all things physically related - not getting enough sleep, eating whatever, sporadic exercise all adds up to a crummy mommy. I scheduled our annual family photo to be taken in a month - that gives me added motivation to get back in gear. My goal is to get at least 5 30 min cardio sessions in each week and 4 toning/weight sessions in each week. I'm also going to keep track of what I'm eating. The biggest thing I need to do is get some sleep! Sheesh, my brain wakes up at 10 pm and I've got to change that...and I think getting off the computer by 10 is the way to do it.
I'm also going to tackle 1, one, uno...yep only 1 organization project a week. This week is the laundry room - Kate has already volunteered to help me with it. Love that girl!
I've been avoiding my sewing machine lately - too many projects in my brain and I don't know where I want to start - that being said I will tackle one sewing project this week. K, I've also been reading "The Help" (finally!) and that's taken all of my time that would have gone to sewing. I have to finish by Friday 'cuz I'm going to see the movie with a friend...very excited.
Uh-oh I'm so motivated now that I hope I can fall asleep. ;-) Let me know if you're doing a Motivate Me Monday so I can peek in!
PS - A friend asked me how I "do it all" after she looked at my blog. I hope no one thinks I "do it all" and that my life is perfect. Believe me it's not - if I get a big project done, like sewing the Shabby Apple Dress it's because I let go of something else....like laundry and *maybe* we eat cereal for dinner for a couple of days. But hey, nobody's complaining so I think it's all good...well they do murmer a bit but that's what it's all about as a family, we give and take. So if you don't have time for projects, I'm sure you're doing wayyy better than I am at other things!
6 comments:
OH my goodness she is walking!!! How exciting!! Guess what, they did NOT give Josh off the time he requested. I seriously hate Target more and more everyday. Anyways he is going to try and find someone to just cover his shift so hopefully we will still be able to come next weekend! I hope I hope!
Oh look at her go! And mom looks fabulous! I am an ex-athlete, but I have been awful at exercising. I have finally set a realistic goal of 3 times a week...I want this body to last me till I'm 100 so I gotta take care of it. Thanks for being an example.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's out there barefoot and strolling along like that- so amazing! Samuel won't be far behind- he's walking along the furniture and sometimes will stand up if we ask nicely. ;) He likes to push the girls' doll stroller around the den on the carpet- it's SO cute!
Congrats on the workout plan! I've re-committed as well. I have a 90 day thing going on right now- ending on my birthday again. Last week wasn't so great, so yesterday I committed to do Cardio Party Mix 1 every night this week AND weights. Last night was back/biceps. It felt good to get my heart rate up and I KNOW what the results will be IF I will DO IT! (Thank goodness I had the determination to do this before and got amazing results- so I know it works!) Keep it up and let me know how it goes :)
♥ ya!
How fun! That's exciting you are reading the Help. I haven't read it yet, but saw the movie and loved it! My friend said it was good, but the book was better (as usual) but you'll still enjoy it. Scarlett is growing to ofast! She looks like a go getter!
SO precious! It's so fun to see her walking - and walking SO well. I can't believe she can already kick the ball too.
Sorry, but I agree . . . it looks like you "do it all" and it's super impressive. ;) Love ya!
I love the video of her eating her cake and I love those moments when the first walk.
You are amazing! I am glad to hear that you eat cereal for dinner sometimes too and I agree it is nice for everyone to give and take a little. It makes us appreciate each other a bit more I think. I was reading the Help so I could see the movie too!
Have you tried Livestrong's daily plate online? It is a great way to track meals and food!
I love your idea of doing one organizational project a week. That seems manageable! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment