Friday, April 1, 2011

Happier Times Do Prevail...


I don't have much time but wanted to do a quick update.


1. Allie and Kate got a new look - no braces for Allie and glasses for both of them! I think they look adorable!


2. Kate turned 7 on the 27th and Allie turned 9 on the 29th! I made them these dresses for their bdays. (The vintage-looking fabric reminds me of a dress my mom would have made us during the 70s. I'll post a link to the tutorial for these dresses later. ) We also celebrated in....



3. Disneyland! So much fun and lots of work with 4 kids during Spring Break Week...whew, a lot of people!







4. CUTE. CUTE. CUTE. She is tooo much fun!





5. It *seems* that we'll be moving at the end of the month but who really knows. I sure don't. I have learned that it's best to just roll with things...so I could wake up tomorrow and find out that we need to move immediately or I could wake up in 3 weeks and find out that something has fallen through with the house we are going to rent, or maybe I'll win Publisher's Clearing House...yep, all possibilities at this time.


6. If you're still reading you should know that #1 is April Fool's!!! Those are Darin's old glasses but the girls do look super cute in them!


Love you all and we'll keep you posted as details come together in our lives....

9 comments:

Leah said...

Hey, I keep checking up on your bloggie and was so thrilled to see the updates! VERY BRAZE mommy to take the kids to Disney during spring break. Way to go! Love their dresses. Can't believe how much they are growing. Excited to see you guys soon!

Shannon Sundberg said...

I am so glad to see an update. We have been wondering what is going on with the Lunts. Looks like lots of fun memories being made in California. We think of you often and hope things go as smoothly as possible for you with your move. I would love to chat if you have any spare moments.

Robbie and Amy said...

I was totally like, "What, we just saw them--and nobody said anything about glasses!" I was slightly offended for a few seconds--just kidding :)

Anonymous said...

Lia wants glasses too! We thought your girls looks so cute in them actually. The dresses are especially adorable! Good luck winning PCH! (Just ATTRACT the check lol)

Kayla Robinson said...

I love the picture of Scarlett in sink! hahah how precious! And we want you to hurry up and move out here so we can see y'all!!

Donette said...

So much fun! Don't you just love Disneyland! It's the best - and very tiring - hope you and Darin got to go on a few rides too!
You are getting to be such a Martha! Love your sewing skills! Still waiting for the sewing person in me to come out - might be a long ways off;) Glad you are so positive in your craziness! Call if you need to vent!

Ashley said...

Love all the updates and loved the April Fool's joke too.

We can't wait for you guys to move back out this way.

Good luck with the big move across country......AGAIN!!!

Ruth said...

I thought that was Roman in the sink for a minute and was confused......I need to meet Scarlet! Disneyland looked like a blast and I was one to your joke with the glasses, knew they wouldn't have picked those ones out, no offense Darrin!
xoxoxoxo and tell the girls happy late birthday please!

Shannon Sundberg said...

Dying for an update! Hope all is well. Much love!