Monday, November 15, 2010

Free and Clear!

Thank you so much for the many prayers, phone calls, and emails. I am happy to report that the doctor removed all of the melanoma! For the next year I have to go to the doctor every three months, if they don't find anything else I'll go every six months, and after two good years I will only need a check-up once a year. I do have a 4 inch scar on my back but that's a very small price to pay...it'll probably just make me look tough. ;-)

(PS. Don't forget to schedule an appointment for yourself.)

11 comments:

cheeks said...

great news!!!! i'm so happy for you!

Heather said...

An answer to many, many prayers. I've been hoping to see this post for a long time! Congratulations.

kiki comin said...

So, so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Fabulous news. I gotta be better about this...thanks.

Ashley said...

So happy for the great news!!! I bet those were the longest two weeks of your life! LOVE YOU SARAH!!

Gazdik Family said...

Love you!!

Anita said...

YAY for the good news!!! Mr needs to get his checked out too. :) well keep praying for good news to come.

Shannon Sundberg said...

I have been checking your blog daily and I am so thrilled to see this post. We love you and are so glad to know you are healthy. I would love to chat if you get a moment. Lots of love!

Robin said...

Phew! I've been thinking of you. Glad to see this happy news.

Perry's said...

SO so glad they got it all. I just had the same scare with a mole but luckily it wasn't anything. So glad you are ok!!!

Kara said...

Sarah, how do I not have your email address?! I need your mailing address too, email it to me: lkhagberg@yahoo.com.
So glad you're well!