Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome Miss Scarlett

Scarlett Elizabeth Lunt
born September 7, 2010 at 6:30 pm
weight: 7 lbs
height: 19 inches


We're so excited she's here! The delivery went smoothly. She's just a sweet little angel. I love this picture but it doesn't capture how small she really is - at the doctor on Friday she was only 6lb 8 oz! She's a big eater though so I'm sure she'll be gaining soon. Her sisters and brother love her so much and constantly ask if they can hold her. Roman did ask if my belly (which is still big) had a brother in it. Haha We're loving life with 4! Thank you for the phone calls, prayers, and well wishes!

She's here! I was and still am on cloud 9!


She wants her Mama...


Weighing in.... 6lbs 15oz....basically 7lbs


A VERY Proud Papa...


Heading up to our room...


The Super Excited Siblings...




Little Sisters could be slightly overrated to someone... ;-)


Going home outfit...


Now we're at home enjoying sleepless nights. Oh Joy!

21 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Oh I'm loving all the pictures! and I still cannot get over her name, it is beautiful!

Heather said...

Oh Miss Scarlett - she looks an awful lot like her daddy's side of the family. Love that smiling infant photo. Isn't it strange to have a small baby after a bigger one? Congrats to all and good luck getting some more sleep.

cheeks said...

ok first of all....that picture of her smiling is to die for! she's soooooo dang cute!! and secondly....it's so not fair that you always look drop dead gorgeous! even after delivering a baby! you'll have to tell me your secrets! haha! congrats on the new addition, she's just perfect!!

Annie said...

She's beautiful Sarah. Congratulations to you and I hope that your adjustment is a smooth and easy one. Such a beautiful family you have.

Unknown said...

Dang cute she is! And you look stinking great! I am so happy for your family.

kiki comin said...

so excited for you, sarah.. you do look SO great. hope those sleepless nights go fast and that sleeping nights are soon to come!:)

Sara said...

She is absolutely beautiful Sarah! And you look gorgeous as always. Congrats!

Monica said...

Congrats, Sarah! She is so beautiful and I LOVE the name. Also, you look so great after just having a baby. :) Congratulations. I hope that she is a good sleeper for you.

Donette said...

Such a sweet little thing! I'm so jealous of how tiny she is! You get to enjoy them just that much longer when they are smaller! So fun for you! Glad everything went well! Hope we get to meet her sometime soon!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

I can't look at the pictures too long, I'm a total bawl baby lately. She is so beautiful just like you! I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying every minute!! Love you guys!!

Sarah Walton said...

That first picture of her smiling is so adorable. What a beautiful little girl! And yes, I know everyone else has already said it, but you do look way to good for just having had a baby!! Well, congrats, we're so happy she is here all safe and sound. And although those first few sleepless nights aren't very fun, it's amazing how fast we forget about them!! Hopefully we'll be able to see her sometime soon!

emilyy said...

she is beautiful! Congrats!!!

emilyy said...

she is beautiful! Congrats!!!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Sarah,

I haven't checked your blog in forever! She is DARLING and I LOVE her name. A true Southern Belle already. SO happy for you all!

The Teeples said...

I am so glad you updated your blog with more pictures of cute little Scarlett. That picture of her smiling if I had just seen that I would have known that was a little Lunt. She is adorable and you are amazingly beautiful like always girl. I am praying that she will be a good sleeper fast for ya. Keep the blog updated cause it is so fun to see how they change and grow.

Love ya

Shannon Sundberg said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad you have pictures of her on your blog. I am so thrilled for your family and we can't wait to meet little Scarlett. I hope you are enjoying the all the sweet moments with her. Oh how I wish I could be there to hold her. Love you guys so much! Talk to you soon.

Noelle and Corey said...

I am so happy for you! She is a tiny, darling little girl. You look absolutely dazzling right after giving birth- how do you do it?!

Margo said...

SO...SO...So super cute. Very excited for your family. Enjoy this special time. Miss you guys.

Kayla and Joshua said...

you look gorgeous sarah!!! as always....your kids are precious and baby scarlett is adorable...you've heard it all! hahah
jk

i seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of scarlett where she's smiling and snuggeling with herself! i keep showing people and i'm like that my cousin! hahaahh she looks like roman! well actually she just looks like a lunt!! lol

Ashley said...

And the "Ms. America Mommy" award goes to......Sarah!!! You look amazing and she is too precious for words. You guys make darling kids. She is so tiny to me. Hope you guys are doing well. I bet all your kids are just eating her up and are big helpers for mommy and daddy. Sure miss you.

Brian Adair Fam said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you! Scarlett is absolutely beautiful. That picture of her smiling is the cutest!! I can tell her older siblings adore her. Hopefully you're getting a little sleep! :0)