Latest creation will arrive the first week of September! I've been working very hard on it and can't wait to show you all! Based on the ultrasounds (and past history) it's a cutie :-)
YEA!!! So exciting. I love that sign. September is a great month to have a baby. I was born in September and so was Grant. And we're fabulous! =P Seriously though so happy. Congrats.
YEAH!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of this cute creation!!! Oh how I wish you were in Ohio Little Rylee and your new little one could be friends!
Ha! Perfect!! Seriously had me cracking up. No joke--he will be a cutie!! {And if he's not he'll have to live in his brother's shadow forever. What a life!} :-)
Yay!!!! so exciting! congrats. I hope you are feeling well. Thanks for letting Dan stay with you guys (did Darin even tell you?) And I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
YIPEE!!! So FUN! I can't wait to see this new little Lunt. Of course it is going to be cute you have 3 beautiful little ones already. Can't wait to see you!!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It took me a few times of reading your post before it really sank in. I can't wait to see what you will be having. Another adorable Lunt baby is on it's way!!!!
Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats. I love the post, super creative and cute. Can't wait to see baby #4. You guys make super cute babies!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Did i hear that you are coming out to Ohio to visit? When and I sure hope I am here.
30 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! I love how crafty you are! Haha!
Hmm.....what does this entail??
Congratulations!!!
Hahahahaha!!! Based on past history is right!! It will for sure be a cutie!!! I bet it's a boy! ;)
Congratulations! What exciting news. I hope you are feeling great! That sign is hilarious by the way.
YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you and we can't wait! Good Work!
Oh Rosie - huge congrats to you! Good luck with everything.
Congrats Sarah! That's so exciting. Can't wait to find out what your having:)
YEA!!! So exciting. I love that sign. September is a great month to have a baby. I was born in September and so was Grant. And we're fabulous! =P Seriously though so happy. Congrats.
ahhhhh!!! sarah, thats so so great! congrats!!! you are very crafty indeed! ha ha!
congrats!!! very crafty!
YEAH!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of this cute creation!!! Oh how I wish you were in Ohio Little Rylee and your new little one could be friends!
Ha! Perfect!! Seriously had me cracking up. No joke--he will be a cutie!! {And if he's not he'll have to live in his brother's shadow forever. What a life!} :-)
Just like, 2 weeks till I see you!!
Congrats Sarah! That's so exciting! I hope you are feeling great!
Ooooohhhh Congrats! that is way exciting. and your valentines turned out way cute, i love them!
You definitely are good at children!! Especially the beautiful kind. Congratulations!!!u
talk about crafty! that totally blows the sewing projects out of the water. ;) congrats!!! love you so much!!!
Oh Congrats Sarah and Darin!! so exciting. our little one is due in four weeks...kinda crazy
i am laughing so hard right now. i'm so excited for you guys..congrats..and seriously..it is TOTALLY the best thing we EVER make!:)
congrats sarah, that is very exciting news! hopefully the summer won't be too brutal on you.
So crafty! Congrats :)
Yay!!!! so exciting! congrats. I hope you are feeling well. Thanks for letting Dan stay with you guys (did Darin even tell you?) And I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
WoooHOOO! Congrats you guys!! I'm thinking boy?? :)
YIPEE!!! So FUN! I can't wait to see this new little Lunt. Of course it is going to be cute you have 3 beautiful little ones already. Can't wait to see you!!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It took me a few times of reading your post before it really sank in. I can't wait to see what you will be having. Another adorable Lunt baby is on it's way!!!!
Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats. I love the post, super creative and cute. Can't wait to see baby #4. You guys make super cute babies!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Did i hear that you are coming out to Ohio to visit? When and I sure hope I am here.
Congratulations to the Lunts! We can't wait to meet the new little one and to find out what you are having. Hope you are feeling well.
Hooray for # 4!!!!
Congratulations!!! Four is Fabulous!!!
I have to agree with Britain that four is great. Congrats. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment