OMG that picture or Roman looking through the window at KK is so adorable! Great timing! That is a great post - just what I need to do!I have been a little lame on the bloggin lately.
Hey Sarah, Looks like your holidays were fun filled and memorable. I am sad we couldn't meet up while we were both in Utah. Sure miss you guys living down the road. But bet you don't miss the Ohio winters.
8 comments:
great pics!!! looks like y'all had a blast. give those cutie-patooties hugs and kisses for me. love and miss y'all tons!
i love picture posts. looks like your holidays were perfect! where are those hippo pictures from?
Aww I love it!! Sarah your SO tan!! :)
Everyone looks so adorable!!! I miss y'all!!
Serious fun!! Hope 2010 is just as great!
Looks like you had a great holiday!
OMG that picture or Roman looking through the window at KK is so adorable! Great timing! That is a great post - just what I need to do!I have been a little lame on the bloggin lately.
Wow! What a great month!
Oooo Krispy Kremes. Probably a really good thing I don't have one of those nearby. :-)
The kiddies are looking cute as ever!
Hey Sarah, Looks like your holidays were fun filled and memorable. I am sad we couldn't meet up while we were both in Utah. Sure miss you guys living down the road. But bet you don't miss the Ohio winters.
Post a Comment