I love vacations, all vacations. (Well, unless it involves camping...that to me is not a vacay but don't get me started.) I personally think that in addition to family trips we all need family-free trips! So earlier this month I went to Utah with a bunch of my girl friends and had a blast. We laughed, we ate, we shopped, we enjoyed great uplifting conversations. From previous blog posts you know how much I love these girls...wish more of them could have been there but hopefully we can make this an annual event with more friends joining.

A few days after I got home Darin went to Denver to golf with his brother-in-law Paul. What else can I say? Darin says they talked sports, watched sports, played sports, ate when they remembered, and golfed. No uplifting conversations were needed ;) . The great part about his trip was that Paul let us borrow Katherine and Dylan during that same time! We had a great time with them both and were sad to see them go...still scheming to get them to move out here!




4 comments:
Those solo-vacations look awesome! Good idea :)
Ok jealous! You guys are always doing something fun! What is up with my boring life!
I love having such fun family!! Good idea. You and Kath look great as always and those little boys are to die for! I'll take one of each.
Was sooooo fun to come visit! Dylan still talks about playing cars, going to the mall, and seeing peacocks with Roman. And yes he still LOVES the Little Mermaid. He went to the Dr. today and guess which sticker he picked at the end of the appt - MERMAID! LOL
Post a Comment