laughter, good food, laughter, shopping, more shopping, identical wardrobes, berry picking, chit-chat, deep conversations, sunbathing, accessorizing, San Francisco, GPS!, cupcakes, pick-pocket catching (have to share that), talking to strangers, breakfast out, ear piercing, hugs, tears, goodbyes, more hugs, tears, goodbyes.
Documentation of said fun:
Birthday cupcake, had to chase down a smoker to get a lighter for the candle. This was a great cupcake place whose name escapes me but it's in Ghirardelli Square.

Yummy breakfast in Old Folsom. A full day of shopping ahead!!! =)

Monkeys who are VERY excited for Berry Picking!

Ohhhh so fun! I still have a freezer full of berries. Wish we could have stayed longer. Interestingly, this was one of Laurie's only requests for while she was here. That girl loves berry picking!

Cheesecake Factory (pic taken by waitress who apparently does not have a side job as a photographer. oh well, she still got tipped.)
Taylor was so brave and didn't cry a bit! We thought it was very special to share this event with her.
Birthday morning breakfast before we headed to San Francisco. (Roman wasn't invited and Kate didn't want to go which worked out great because we did a LOT of walking.)
Trolley Museum

I'm holding onto her a bit too tight. haha So typical of me!

Trolley Museum

I'm holding onto her a bit too tight. haha So typical of me!

Sea Lions! Stinky. Noisy. Fun.


RainForest Cafe. (where the attempted wallet snatching occurred.) I still feel badly that we ate here for Laurie's b-day...HELLO, she loves seafood and we were IN San Francisco but still ended up HERE?! That's just the kind of mom she is!!!
Apparently those are all of the pictures I took....I can't wait to get a copy of hers!
Laurie, Thank you sooo much for turning 30 and for celebrating it with me! (thanks to Curtis for that part.) My life would not be the same without you my Hawaiian Japanese Twin Sister!
Lotsa love,
Sarah






8 comments:
what a great bday gift from curtis!! looks like you guys didn't waste any time! thanks for sharing the pics!!
what a fun outing...glad you had a great time!
Thank you, thank you, thank you again for the trip! We had such a great time and it was the perfect way to turn 30. You summed up the week perfectly! I promise to get started on the photos I've got still sitting in my camera!
HOW FUN!! Aww I wish I could have been there to see her! I miss her so much!! I'm glad y'all had so much fun!!
The pictures are great!! I really like your hair in the Picture that says "Birthday morning breakfast" with all 4 of y'all!!
And Laurie is still as cute as EVER!!
Love y'all lots!!
What fun! I am dying to know what fabulous dessert Laurie whipped up with those berries you picked!
We all just need to move to CA, that's it.
How FUN. That sounds like a great way to celebrate turning 30. I may have to keep that one in mind in 6 more months. YIKES THE BIG 30. You guys look like you are loving the life in California. Sure miss you!!
What a fun birthday trip!!! Those pictures of San Fran are making me home sick!
What an awesome birthday surprise. I am glad you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment