I know lots of people wonder about our church. I've had lots of friends attend church with me and I wish I'd had a video like this to prepare them for what to expect. Anyway, enjoy!
Oh, and for any of you fellow Mormons out there, I encourage you to put this video on your blog. I'm sure you have lots of friends who are secretly wondering what we do for 3 hours on Sunday! (just go to Mormonsmadesimple.com and you'll see the code to embed the HTML on your site. super easy.)
i hate to put any clips about the LDS church because after it is over there are many anti-mormons clips that then popup below the screen. i wish i knew how to make only the video i want appear...
Hey Lisa, good point. If you just go to Mormonsmadesimple.com you can get the video embed link there and it doesn't pull up the stuff from Youtube! Thanks for pointing that out, I had NO idea!
Wow! I had no idea this even existed! Thanks for sharing and for being so pro-active. And good luck on your move! It will be hard, but good! (Julie Tanner)
6 comments:
I love it! I am going to try and put it on mine!
that is great.
i hate to put any clips about the LDS church because after it is over there are many anti-mormons clips that then popup below the screen. i wish i knew how to make only the video i want appear...
that is really cool! thanks for sharing :)
Hey Lisa, good point. If you just go to Mormonsmadesimple.com you can get the video embed link there and it doesn't pull up the stuff from Youtube! Thanks for pointing that out, I had NO idea!
Wow! I had no idea this even existed! Thanks for sharing and for being so pro-active. And good luck on your move! It will be hard, but good! (Julie Tanner)
Great stuff! So THAT'S what we do all Sunday...I was having a hard time making sense of it all today.
:-)
Post a Comment