Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ohio Tradition

There are certain times of year that it is very apparent that we don't live by family; birthdays, holidays, and Conference. I miss my family so much during this time, knowing they are getting together makes the distance seem even farther. I don't think I've ever attended Women's Conference w/ my mom and sisters. Sad.


I do love this little tradition though....almost every year that I've lived in Ohio I've gotten together w/ friends to make Cinnamon Rolls. It's so fun to just visit and eat yummy treats. This year the Johnson's invited us over. While Ben and Darin went to the Priesthood session, Emily and I made these yummy rolls. Emily really takes all the credit, it was her first time and they turned out PERFECT! Thanks guys for having us over, it was super fun!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Mmmm cinnamon rolls! I'm glad they turned out so well. Good job! (Roman has so much hair, it cracks me up!)

Ashley said...

oh I love cinnamon rolls. I just wish I knew how to make them. I guess I need to be learning from the experts. I will have to ask Emily next time she comes to visit teach me. I love your new blog by the way. I love how the pink and brown match your new family pictures. You are darling, and I can't wait for you to be my new work out partner.

Emily J. said...

That picture should be banned. Can you say holy pregnant...at least that was my excuse for eating so many of the cinn. rolls.