K so I want to know how you get your kids to do that! Mine will not sing! That is fun how Roman gets totally in on it! Can't wait to play with him this weekend!
Oh my goodness! Roman IS a big boy! I can't wait to see y'all in a couple of days. Tell the girls that I have lots of craft projects in mind. Love ya!!
Hey Sarah, I would love to add your family to my blog safelist. If you can email me at bjuliachilds@hotmail.com, your email, I will add you guys. If you can't remember me, I'm a Larsen cousin. I love catching up on your blog.
We have done the chair blocker thing many times! It works until they figure out how to climb. Then you are pretty much screwed and chasing them around all day telling them NO for everything.
Sara, I just had to tell you that I laughed so hard I cried, when I read your "Travis-ism" about the fire-cracker and dog poop! That's so hillarious! And Roman's a cute little man!
Oh my gosh! He is so cute and I laughed through the whole thing. I don't think I've ever posted a comment on your blog- but I check it out occasionally. You do such a good job with it. It's so cool to see that you started a business doing what you love.
That video is awesome! Tiffani and I visit your blog every once in a while and just want to let you know you have a very beautiful family! Your blog is awesome! Can't believe its been 10 years since that semester at the Riviera, and even longer since Santiago! Those were good times!! Good to see the good times keep rolling!
That's funny, Hunter's Favorite song is the popcorn song. He likes the part were you sing "But is seems to me." He'll say that part over and over until you sing the whole song with him.
13 comments:
too cute. Your kids are my favorite, they are too cute. Roman is getting so big and what a handsome boy. I love his hair. We miss ya and love ya.
K so I want to know how you get your kids to do that! Mine will not sing! That is fun how Roman gets totally in on it! Can't wait to play with him this weekend!
Such a cute video! Ethan liked watching it too. I love how excited Roman gets and his crazy hair!
Oh my goodness! Roman IS a big boy! I can't wait to see y'all in a couple of days. Tell the girls that I have lots of craft projects in mind. Love ya!!
Oh, I LOVED that video! SUCH a cute little guy! And those dresses for the girls were TOTALLY worth bargaining for!
Hey Sarah,
I would love to add your family to my blog safelist. If you can email me at bjuliachilds@hotmail.com, your email, I will add you guys. If you can't remember me, I'm a Larsen cousin. I love catching up on your blog.
Julia
Love the girls' dresses and Roman is so cute! I love how cute the song is.
That is the cutest video. I want to just squeeze him!
We have done the chair blocker thing many times! It works until they figure out how to climb. Then you are pretty much screwed and chasing them around all day telling them NO for everything.
Sara, I just had to tell you that I laughed so hard I cried, when I read your "Travis-ism" about the fire-cracker and dog poop! That's so hillarious! And Roman's a cute little man!
Oh my gosh! He is so cute and I laughed through the whole thing. I don't think I've ever posted a comment on your blog- but I check it out occasionally. You do such a good job with it. It's so cool to see that you started a business doing what you love.
Sarah and Darin,
That video is awesome! Tiffani and I visit your blog every once in a while and just want to let you know you have a very beautiful family! Your blog is awesome! Can't believe its been 10 years since that semester at the Riviera, and even longer since Santiago! Those were good times!! Good to see the good times keep rolling!
-Dave Adamson
That's funny, Hunter's Favorite song is the popcorn song. He likes the part were you sing "But is seems to me." He'll say that part over and over until you sing the whole song with him.
Post a Comment