Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Blog for the Shoppers

A few weeks ago I taught an Enrichment class on "Shopping On A Budget". As I was preparing it I thought of starting a blog dedicated to announcing great sales. Don't you just hate when you find out about a great sale after the fact?! So, I started this blog but never did anything with it until now. It's definitely a "work in progress" but hopefully it will be a great resource with contributions from all of you. I'm not making any BIG promises about how often I'll update it but I plan to whenever a sale really warrants it. Also...if you're not in the Columbus area you can still post sale items for your area...it could help a sistah out! Also, if you're looking for a particular item, post a question and hopefully I or one of the other bloggers can help you out. K, that's it. Here's the link : http://fabyouless.blogspot.com/ annndddd..I've already put some sales up.

4 comments:

Donette said...

Look at you Miss Creative! Your mind just never stops does it! You are a babe - love all you do!

Laurie said...

Great idea! Make sure you especially keep tabs on any great deals at Super Walmart. :) Hey, help a sistah out!

Perry's said...

Sarah what a great idea! You never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to share it with others, thanks for doing it!

Britain said...

A helpful resource for sales that I found while we were in school was mycoupons.com then click on myshoppingboards and LWIF (look what I found) in the brick and mortar stores (as opposed to online)It may help you with your blog.