Sunday, July 20, 2008

4th of July Fun

I'm a tad late on posting this, but we had a really fun 4th of July. We were threatened by rain but luckily it passed quickly and we were able to enjoy the evening outdoors. Thanks to the Johnson's for having us over for a really fun barbecue! We all headed over to a park to watch the fireworks that night. I just love the 4th of July!

Twinner's! I'm sure I won't be able to get these guys to agree to wear matching shirts for much longer.

Kate's FAVORITE Activity...she even jumped when it was filled with rowdy boys!

Allie's first experience with sparklers. She probably held 10!

Hot Mamas! Seriously, these girls are so much fun and such amazing people.

Roman was worn out and slept through the noise of the fireworks!

One quick pic before the girls ran off to watch fireworks w/ their friends.



Short video of how much fun we had:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that DOES look like a great 4th! and you look great and SUPER TRIM!

Marianne said...

So cute! I love the festive outfits! That video was very entertaining, it looked like they would never stop, they were just going to jump for hours. How do kids have so much energy?! (yes, I second that, you look super trim, and fabulous dahling!)

Laurie said...

Hello, my twin-separated-at-birth, did you see on my blog that I got THE EXACT SAME SHIRTS for our family for the 4th?? No surprise there, I guess. :)

Looks like everything was so much fun!