Client #1:



Client #2:




It was all I could do to not cry when I did the first cut, but their excitement helped. I've noticed over the years that *most* mothers have their girls hair like their own...if a mom's hair is short usually their daughter's is too. I guess I may have to cut mine now too....j/k! They look so cute that I'm glad I did it. (No, no I am not a hairstylist but I thought a bob wouldn't be that hard to take on. I think they turned out darling but definitely in need of a professional's touch! I'll have to schedule with someone next week to straighten things out. Where are you Ruth?!!!) Anyway, they are sooo excited about it. Allie thinks no one will recognize her because she "looks so grown up! Kate keeps going into the bathroom to look in the mirror.
19 comments:
how cute! my mom wouldn't "let" me cut mine so you are totally cool!
I love their hair cuts. They both look so grown up. We can't wait to move out there then i can play with you and your kids again all the time.
Great Job! They look so cute! You did a great job! Give me a call and I can "straighten" things out for them. I still owe you from my shopping trip! (It looks like you did a pretty good job though!)
Those are the cutest clients you've ever had! I love Kate with bangs! And, yes I hardly recognized Allie. You can tell from their "after" pictures that they love their new looks. I'm glad you let them cut it, it's so much fun to get a makeover and feel new and improved.
Very cute. They would be cute no matter what haircut they had. How are you guys it has been forever. Your kids are growing so fast. And you as always look great. Keep me updated. Love you guys.
Amy
wow - good job! I was just thinking when I was looking at the last pictures that Kate's hair was getting so long. I definitely like the new do. Always nice on mom too - you don't have to deal with so many tangles and crying!
They look fabulous! They are both so beautiful anyway, but makeovers sure are fun! Their reactions are so cute! Allie does look grown up and Kate is too funny, checking herself out in the mirror. Too funny.
Sarah, you did a great job. I never would cut Rachel's hair and now I trim Brinlee's all the time. I love it short! Your girls are beautiful...you just cut theirs so you didn't have to cut yours. :)
They look so adorable! Kate's hair looks a lot like Livy's now, minus the bangs!:) Allie does look older and I love that they are excited about "makeovers"! It's so fun to play with little girls ;)
they are too cute!:)
Sarah, they look adorable! You were definitely brave to do it, but I think they looks so cute!
Oh, they look so cute! Great job, Sarah. I can't believe how grown up Kate looks; she looks so big!
LOVE their hair! Especially Kate's cute bob! I think it looks perfect on her. And Allie does look so grown up! Way to take the plunge.
BTW I woke up one morning last week thinking about how cute YOUR hair would look shorter, you know, like we were talking about. I think you should do it!
Wow! They look so cute. Heidi will be shocked! She always tells me she is never going to cut her hair because Allie is growing hers all the way to Antarctica, so she want to do the same. They look darling! I hope you guys are having a good summer. Heidi keeps asking me when she gets to see Allie again. Hopefully it won't be too long before they get to get together. I hope you are spending lots of time at the pool. Miss you!
Such fabulous clients to work with! You need to feature them on your website and definitely list Allie's age or future clients will think you have a much older daughter. Way to go Allie & Kate - you are both gorgeous! I love you!
I don't know why so many moms think they need to let their girls wear their hair long when the girls whine about not cutting it! Kate and Allie's length suits them so much more (I think) now and a bob is adorable on anybody-it gives such personality! Your hair would look great any length, but if you do cut it, please don't over-do it! Just below the chin would work great! Have a wonderful summer!
Your girls look so cute. I wish Payton would let me cut her hair.
Their hair looked so cute today. I was talking to Allie today and she said a cute thing...she was telling me she was going to the dentist's soon. I asked her if her dad was going to do the appt. for her and she said "no, he's not a dentist, he's just a fake one". That cracked me up. I'm going to miss not being her teacher. She is amazing!!
Hi Sarah, love the haircuts! The girls do look so grow up.
Post a Comment