Ruth- I remember once when I was visiting Heather and you cut my hair when I was desperate! It came out great! I wish you peace, joy, and all the best in your new home. May you make many more wonderful friends but also maintain the friendships you have made in Columbus and maybe do a girls' get-together down the road!
Much love, Julie
PS Sarah, great article! And I loved the Travisisms, esp the exploding dog poop story- I also am still laughing!! Sorry, I just noticed I was supposed to put this on Ruth's website-oops!
3 comments:
What a sweet gift! And it benefits us all! I love the blog address! :) Let's talk lots the next while. Miss you and love you.
Ruth- I remember once when I was visiting Heather and you cut my hair when I was desperate! It came out great! I wish you peace, joy, and all the best in your new home. May you make many more wonderful friends but also maintain the friendships you have made in Columbus and maybe do a girls' get-together down the road!
Much love, Julie
PS Sarah, great article! And I loved the Travisisms, esp the exploding dog poop story- I also am still laughing!! Sorry, I just noticed I was supposed to put this on Ruth's website-oops!
Sarah you are awesome. Thanks for setting up a blog so we can all keep in touch with our Ruth.
Post a Comment