Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Tagged

My cute sister Jill tagged me, hopefully you'll enjoy this.
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog
A- Attached or single: Very much attached- at the hip.
B- Best Friend: lots of them. Darin, my sisters and sis in-laws, Laurie, Shannon, Ruth, to name a few
C-Cake or Pie: Yes, cake and pie with ice cream.
D-Day: Monday. I know this is weird but I love Mondays because it feels like a fresh start.
E- Essential Item: I think I'll copy Jill here and say sunless tanner--much needed!
F- Favorite Color: Tiffany Blue...just wish I had a box w/ a little gift in it. I'm drawn to any shade of turquoise.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: um, okay I guess either is fine.
H-Home town: Right now Columbus but I'm happy anywhere that I'm with my family.
I- Indulgences: Handels Buckeye Ice Cream
J- January or July?: July, this needs no explanation.
K-Kids: 3 right now but hopefully more to come...no not within the year, please don't let this post start a rumor
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and faith
M- Marriage Date: July 17, 1998 - 10 years this year!
N- Number of Siblings: 10. (2 brothers, 8 sisters)
O- Oranges or Apples: Fuji or Gala Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: I'll go with rodents.
Q- Quote: "Don't wait to be motivated to do something, do something and you'll get motivated."
R- Reason To Smile: Great family, great friends, warm home.
S- Season: Anything but winter. I love the colors of spring and fall and the fun water activities of summer.
T- Tag Three: Laurie A., Marianne, Katherine, Donette...oops that's 4.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I once went through a two year period that I couldn't eat noodles...I just couldn't even think of swallowing them, it made me sick.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Certain animals were born to be eaten.
W- Worst Habit: Staying up too late!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, why would anyone want an x-ray?
Y-Your favorite food: Peanut butter and Chocolate anything
Z: Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius- but I'm not a follower or believer in horoscopes.

6 comments:

Rachel H said...

Cute tag- we have a lot in common I think cuz I agree with so much of that. (Except for the noodles- dude- I always love noodles!!) Glad to see you guys are doing well and staying busy!! =)

Rachel H said...

p.s. I love the music you have on your playlist so much I like to just listen to it while I am on the internet-hah!

The Morris Family said...

I loved learning those new things about you & I loved your Mother's Day stories. No wonder you're so amazing. You sound just like your mom!!!

Cheril Lunt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey Sarah it was great to see you and catch up as well. You always look so beautiful! My sister and I are a year apart. We got that a lot growing up. take care!
Hope to see you around this summer.
Melanie

The Cochran Family said...

I didn't know you grew up in Texas. I know it's been a long time, I don't know if you rmember me for the Married student, but I remember YOU! :) I followed you here from Rachel's blog and then when I saw your tracker, tracking someone from austin,tx, I thought I better comment so you didn 't ge scared :) It looks like you guys are doing great! So happy for that, so now that school is done with, now what? Congrats on three beautiful kids!! You look great. Rach has talked about you and your consulting...sweet! Have a great summer! OH and BTW, if you are looking to move now...move to austin, it's like totally radical! I am loving this warm weather! We are constantly on the water...boating, swimming, tubing on rivers...luvin it!