Things have been waaayyy crazy with my schedule lately so I haven't had much time to post. So here's our quickie...
Things I've Learned Over The Last 2 Weeks...
1. I'm a better mom in nice weather! I think I'm really much nicer when the sun is shining and weather is nice. I do fun things like go for walks with the kids to the duck pond rather than fuss at them about cleaning up. Please come back Spring! My kids need you!
2. The older we get, the more we appreciate our mom's. My mom's birthday was last week and my sister Jill wrote an awesome post about her on her blog. I just want to say that she expressed my sentiments exactly...
Click Here for a Good Read
3. The more time you spend at Saks, the more you start to believe that $298 for a Jimmy Choo sandal is a GREAT deal!...but don't worry reality will hit before you even ask if it comes in your size.
4. Kids are just as happy with electronic puppies as they are with real ones!
5. Kids watch EVERY thing we do..just today Kate said, "Mommy, watch this. I can do what you do when you look in the mirror." I replied, "Oh really, what's that?" Then she turned side-ways and sucked in. LOL Guilty!
Hope you Have a Great Week...btw, Darin says that I smile while I type!
8 comments:
ok the last one was absolutely adorable and made me chuckle! so cute!
Oh how we miss your cute family. I am glad to hear you are all doing well!
Sarah,
You crack me up! I needed a good laugh. Thanks!
-Cari-
See - that is totally why you are moving to AZ! You'll be happy and lovin life everyday! Right now you guys are still a little cold some days and we are in the 80's. Oh so warm and perfectly cool in the evening. It doesn't get any better!:)
Oh my, #5! I'm still laughing! I hope your presentation today went really well! I'm sure it did. I hope you have time for me next week before I leave you forever!!! Maybe one last pancake run?...
Sarah,
Before I forget, buckeyebergs.blogspot.com. Allie did a great job at the recital.
I am the same way when I am typing on the computer. I am smiling because I have the best friends and family ever. We can't wait to live out there with you guys. Your weather sounds like Utah's weather. We have had the longest winter by far this year. Spring needs to come and stay or we will all just have to move to Hawaii!
So good to hear you are all doing well and enjoying the moment. I am a WAY better mom in nice weather too - and I venture to say my kids are happier in nicer weather too. I love Spring!
Post a Comment