What really broke my heart tonight was seeing Allie cry and hurt so much. Our friends the Andrews have been such a ray of sunshine the past three years. They have been our shoulder to cry on, and friends to laugh with, family to take care of us since the Sundberg's moved. Taylor has been Allie's best friend since Heidi. Allie cried so hard when Heidi moved and tonight she cried again--over both friends. We had a "Farewell Party" for those families tonight and on the way home it really hit Allie that they were moving. She said the sweetest things about the Andrews as she cried. It just touched my heart when she said, "But I really like Laurie because she invites us over and cooks for us." So sad! A few months ago Laurie created this great list of 100 things about her. She didn't share it with everyone but she should have...leave her a message on her blog that you want to see it...it was so fun to read! So, in honor of the Andrews I'm going to create a list about them...
1. Curtis has killed more animals than I have probably ever seen. He also has a list of 100 things about him and it's HILARIOUS!
2. Laurie is an amazing cook! If you know her, you know this. She also has more best friends than most people have as acquaintances! She became my friend when she didn't have to.
3. Taylor is a great artist, she and Allie can draw for hours. She is also a terrific soccer player.
4. Ethan is quiet but EXTREMELY silly! He is also a ladies man ...Laurie and I have been planning for him and Kate to meet up at BYU someday and you know the rest of the story...
5. Evan only runs, he NEVER walks, and he always looks like he's about to trip but somehow NEVER does.
6. Cohen is so cute and he owes me big someday...his mom knows what I'm talking about.

We love you guys and are going to miss you tons! Butte, Montana is sooooo lucky!
6 comments:
Aww, that's so sad. I didn't know Laurie for very long, but I really enjoyed hanging out with her during my visit. Y'all are lucky to have so many close friends.
graduation is an exciting/hard time.
glad y'all have blogs to keep in touch :)
Let the crying begin!!! Seriously, I cried my way through this post. Sweet Allie. We don't know what we'll do without all of you! Thank you again SO MUCH for the fun night. It was wonderful to get together with everyone one last time.
Brrr...Butte Montana eh?
I hate goodbyes as well! It is so hard when you are in school because every year someone leaves. Next year it will be you guys!
Kellie
Goodbyes are always so sad & yet they are ineveiatble. Next year you'll be the one leaving...any ideas on where you are going? Hope all is well in Ohio. We sure miss everyone!!
Post a Comment