Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!

Quick update since it's so late. At dinner we play a game called High/Low and each person tells their high(s) and low(s) for the day, I think it's a good idea for our blog tonight.

Highs this week:
1. Roman slept through the night 2 or 3 times.
2. New Year's Day breakfast was super yummy.
3. We went to COSI twice this week. My niece Kayla was visiting and so we had to see everything there which took two trips.
4. Some very honest person found my lost credit card at COSI and turned it in without using it first!


Lows this week:
1. Kayla went back to Texas. We miss you Kayla!
2. Allie and Kate started back to school on Thursday.
3. Darin went back to school/clinic.
Why can't we live in vacation mode?!

We are looking forward to Darin's parents coming tomorrow and Roman's baby blessing on Sunday. If you're in Columbus you are invited (at the church at 9 am)...unless you are reading this and I don't know you which is a scary thought.

3 comments:

Brian Adair Fam said...

I love the High/Low's of the week idea! Thanks for sharing yours. I'm very glad to hear that there are still honest people out there! It sounds like I'll be a week late for Roman's blessing! Krissy and I are going out there the 17th-21st. I can't wait to see your little guy!! He's so cute! Have a wonderful time with your family.

Todd and Ashley said...

That is a cute idea "the highs and lows" It was good hearing from you on my blog. As far as where we will be going to school we have been accepted to Memphis with a scholarship so that is our very 1st choice. Ohio told us that they wouldnt' have a final yes or no until like April so that is a little lame. Todd is also going to interview at Berkeley the first of Feb. So we will see what happens and we will make our final decision. Memphis is 90% were we will most likely end up. I am excited to just move to a new state and meet new people and make new memories. It's weird to think that it's only 6-7 months away. That will go fast I am sure.

The Neeleys said...

It looks like you had a FUN Christmas. What a cute picture of your kids in the wrapping paper. And I love the one of Roman smiling. He is darling. It is so fun to hear from you. We are missing Columbus and all the Buckeye madness - we will definitely be watching the game tonight. GO BUCKS! Keep in touch and Happy New Year!