Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Sunday Post


I've been getting some heat for creating a blog and never "blogging" so I decided that Sunday will be my update day. The reason I didn't want to have a blog is because of this very reason...I'm not good at homework. Anyway, I think I'll also keep a printed version of my updates to serve as our family journal...two birds with one stone.

This week was pretty interesting, yes I made it out of the house but I still don't feel back to normal or whatever my new normal will be. The kids were pretty funny this week. Kate seriously asked me, "Mommy, why don't you exercise anymore?" Well, at least she stopped asking if there was another baby in my tummy! I guess the kids want me to get back to "normal" too. Allie keeps referring to nursing the baby as "Milking the Baby." I laugh every time she says it because often that's how I feel.

Darin is having sooo much fun with his new little guy. Everyday he comes home and claims that it's now his turn to hold the baby...funny how it's NOT his turn when Roman gets fussy. Just kidding. Darin has been pooped on (I think it's father-son bonding) more times than I have for sure.

We got an email from some friends who had been "Elfed" so we decided to as well. Click on this link for the full show: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1144984471 . We were sad that Roman couldn't be in on the dance but he was sleeping....seriously this is the first time that my family is "too big" for something....well go Elf yourself and you'll see what I mean.

So PLEASE pray for me this week. I kid you not, I have to make 14 DOZEN cookies for Kate's school cookie sale. I have to deliver those on the same day as our Ward Christmas party...I'm on the activities committee and this is our big activity for the year. I'll have to post pictures...it really is something for a church activity. So I will be decorating the church for about 6 hours I'm guessing, then I'll come home and get us all ready while helping to cook the food for the evening. Good thing I'm good at time-management ;) LOL--yes, that was a joke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the BLOG! and I want to print my blog too! they are great jounal entries. Great to hear how y'all are... keep up the good work...

Rachel said...

14 DOZEN cookies? Wow. Now that is some serious cookie baking.

Don't worry about life getting back to normal. Before you know it everything will be routine and you won't even remember what it was like to just have two kiddos! Three is better. Well, most days! :)

Faith W said...

Wow - 14 dozen cookies, seriously? AND the ward Christmas party, seriously???? With a newborn in tow, SERIOUSLY????? You are amazing, if anoyone can do it, it's you!

Love and prayers,

Faith