Friday, November 30, 2007

We Made It Out of the House....

Today was a milestone, I actually made it out of the house with all three kids on my own and we did something fun! I've taken all three for a few errands but no big trips. Other than Roman's diaper blow-out at the end of the fieldtrip, it was a big success. (He was even wearing a onesie that said, "Warning! I Leak!" --pretty funny!) The girls have been begging me to take them to COSI, so we went to see the Bob the Builder Exhibit. For anyone in Columbus, I highly recommend it...and so do the girls.

Oh, I also uploaded a couple of pictures of Roman...I took the one of him w/ the baseball glove and Shannon Harris took the darling one of him in blue. Roman is such a smiler at home, he loves for us to talk to him and smiles all the time, but NOT for pictures. Oh well, what can we expect from a 3 week old?!

No comments: